What animal is inside me?

In the English class we id a test about what animal are you, acording with your personality, your apparence and your ambitions. The result of the test was:

                                                                YOU ARE A FOX!


I agree whith the most of fox's adjectives, because I'm small to medium size and I'm very autonomous. But I desagree with he say I'm procastinating, because I'm not this, I'm very loyal in the games, but sometimes maybe I'm a little, but not always.

The fox usually it's a crieature of the night and me too, never I sleep in the night and is carnivore, what me too, I always eat meat and never vegetables or fruits. 

Is an animal very retreating individual , like me, and have a survivial strategy. Because she is an animal using brute force alone, it must rely on its sharp mind and engaging personality to garner resources, same of me, because I'm small to medium size I usually use the mind in the problems or fights.It spends a lot of time in its head, giving the impression that it's trying to outsmart its friends. The fox is often surprised to learn that its intellectual pursuits are intimidating, totally acording with me!

A love for exploration is mixed with enjoyment in overcoming challenges, and foxes are often out climbing mountains or journeying to exotic, forbidden places, and one of  my dreams is go to the islands more exotics and live in one of them. 

The foxes competent in a wide range of fields, foxes are particularly well suited for a career as computer programmers, lawyers, doctors or professional chess players, and posibility is true because I play more with computer games and I will be biologst or doctor , I very like the science and medicine. 

For all of that I consider that the test got right. It described very well my perosnality and my ambitions altought I desagree with something, like some adjectives or definitions. 










Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Opinion essay: ''The Wall''

Activity class, day 10/11/2017

Love song