My Favourite TV show.

My favourite TV show is Teen Wolf, is incredible and suspensive.

Why is my favourite TV show?
Because it is about some young people what they are werewolves and some one have powers.
I very like the TV shows same this because is the gender what I like and is hooker.
Is a TV show from America, but I look the episodes one day later the published in a page where have all the Teen Wolf, but I have to look it with subtitles, though is better because I practise more my english.
I look Teen Wolf since the first season began because my father showed it to me, and  from that moment I could not stop following her.
But now they are doing the last season and I am very sad, because I love this TV show, but I guess I'll have to hook up with another one that catches my atention like Teen Wolf.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Opinion essay: ''The Wall''

Activity class, day 10/11/2017

Love song