BYE BYE ESO!

This year was the most I like of the ESO, because I was back with my old friends and I strenghtened my relation with them. At first I was angry because I was not with my friends of the last year, but as time goes I very grateful, because was a year with very experiencies, laughs , feelings and is better if you are with good company. I had some problems with any friends but it does not matter because they have made me see who is by my side. I was very comfortable with him and wiht the teachers because I know him of the anohthers years, except Ignasi and onther teacher, but basically I was very good in class. Sincerely I'm going to throw them and I hope to meet with the class in the summer or in a future.

Talking about my academy perfomance I excepted more of me , take more good marks and work more, but is always the same, makes me lazy all , and I don't like it because next year I go to the bach and I have a little fear if I don't work more and I don't left the things in the last moment. But I hope to work very hard next year and aprove all. I have found any subjects more difficults then anothers and I think wich are the ones that I miss most notice. In particular I've seen this curse a little bit difficult and a lot of work but you can with everything.

And talking about the english class, at first was more easy for me but after is more difficult and if when I gone down with the marks, but the classes was very light and funny, not all the days, but yes most of the time. I Ithink learn english is very important for the life and I learned a lot of things and undesrtand enough the english.

I gone with very nice moments, and with very nice friends, without the little problems what I haved. So I'm a little sad because I will miss all the people what I meet and some of the teachers too, but I hope to meet new people also.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Activity class, day 10/11/2017

News in levels

Opinion essay: ''The Wall''