My weekend

This weekend I went to the snow after a long time with my family.
I really like this experience because was a long time ago I don't touch and view the snow and more if I'm in holidays with my family.
I went to Font Romeau, a village of  France very beatifful with a lot of tourists, and it was very very cold. I was freezing!. I only state one day because I was stay in home at the 10 o clock for a birthday but the day in the snow was very engoying , I patinated, attak to my family with snowballs, go to sled..and finally before we left, I drink a hot cacaolat with my grandfather in the house of my uncle.
I hope to repeat this experiance because I don't have lot of holidays in family and I missed the snow and I'm happy because was the first time of my little sister saw the snow.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Opinion essay: ''The Wall''

Activity class, day 10/11/2017

Love song