My favourite book: AFTER


When I was tuelve, in second Eso, the teacher told us to read a book that we would like, but as I did not like read and did not know any of them,but my friends always read a book that I was curious about it, until I bought it and I started to read it with my friends. Of going to not like books, After was my favourite book, and I bought all of the collection, because it talks about love story of one girl and one boy totally different.

The book tells the story of two youngs with differents live's where the girl is a very student and superficial , and the boy is a vulgar cane, when they know each other in a party. And tells as they meet and as the start of love story with many problems.

I really liked this book because is very interessant and the young of today like the story of love youngs and the ucesse he hapen. Is a very appasionated history.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Opinion essay: ''The Wall''

Activity class, day 10/11/2017

Love song