One week in London

Today I'm going to tell you my small holidays in London when I was tuelve years.

Go to London was a fantastic experience for me , because I like the culture and is so beatiful, and I admire the escultures he have.
I went with my father and my aunt, because my father worked there, and he invited us.
London is very cold but so impresional, I visted as much as I could, because is too much big!
I visited the Tower Bridge..the Big Ben..the London Eye..and lots of places more.
Go to London was an experience for me, because it was the first time when I take the meter or travell with a plane, and try new food.
I very enjoyed this holidays with my father despite the cold thath made and I as very little time, I would have liked to stay longer.
But one of the things what I don't liked is that I was disconnected from the world and could not talk to my friends in Spain.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Opinion essay: ''The Wall''

Activity class, day 10/11/2017

Love song