My favourite rapper

I'm going to tell you about my favourite rapper; Soge. Why is my favourite rapper? Because their songs convey me a lot of feelings and I feel indentified with their lyrics. And I appreciate his efforts and where he has managed to reach only with seventeen years , and is a boy very pretty, for me. I started listening to it two years ago and I don't stopped listenting her until now and I hope to listen her much more. I  also hope asist one day to some concert with my friends or my aunt because they love it too , well I'll show they his songs. One of my favourites songs is : ''Cachos de mi alma'', because it talks about a bad romance and it reminds me some experiences what I haved and the lyrics are especial for me.

Here I live a few of songs what I love of her : 


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Opinion essay: ''The Wall''

Activity class, day 10/11/2017

Love song