Another trip in my life

In a little bit time I've done another travel , and it's a travel very important for me because I've gone alone to València to visit one especial friend for me and anothers friends what I have. It's an a very nice experience for me because this trip has brought me more independece and be more sure of myself, because from here two years I'm going to live alone and I have to try to depend on myself. At first I was very nervious but truly is so easy, I didn't have any problem. I'm very happy to have lived this experience for me , I  met very nice peoples, and I've made new friends and that's always good. I hope to return soon because was so funny and I miss my friends.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Opinion essay: ''The Wall''

Activity class, day 10/11/2017

Love song