All of me.

My mom is the most important of my life, she is my pillar , my bestfriend, my dad, my all. Is incredible how can you come to love a person and have all the confiance of the world, I explain all to my mother because she helps me with all what happening to me and always she try to give me everything I need and I really appreciate it, I try to give it back to us always because she deserves it. She's the strongest person I've ever met, everything that has fought for me and what continues fightint I would not hold it back. For me my mother is the most wonderful person in the world and I hope I never lost her.Always I try to help she with the home or my sister but I know what I sometimes I odn't do it but I was to help more. The words are littles for explain what I feel of my mother and stars in the sky for tell the number what I love her. Is essential for me. I hope she was with me a lot of time and although someday I have t leave of home I know she was there with me whatever happens.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Opinion essay: ''The Wall''

Activity class, day 10/11/2017

Love song