My gifts

Today I'm going to tell you about my gifts what I have in this holidays. I'm very happy with I have because is what I want, for example, my mother give me a perfume because I finished the one I had, and my grandmother give me money and my aunt clothes,my dad makeup,my grandfather one selfie stcik and most of things but if tell all I never finish. Basically I have lot of money for part of my family because they don't have what I like but is good because I can shope what I want and like. I want more gifts what I like for example the motorbike, or the play station 4 with my favourites games or a new pc but I'm happy with I have and I appreciate the gifts what my family give me and especially being with my family wich is the best gift I could have.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Opinion essay: ''The Wall''

Activity class, day 10/11/2017

Love song