My favourite animal

My favourite animal is the Koala, I'm in love with this marsupial. Because she sleeps 23 hours in the day and 1 h is for nobody eat and he returns to sleep, same of me, I very like sleep and I'm always sleeping. And is so tender, feel like hugging. She is always hooked to the trees, and me, to the persons, because I like what they take me and I don't want to walk and Is so funny, but I'ts been a long time since i not caught, because I high  and  I weight more then I was little. Another adjective what I'm same of the koala is the laziness. Unfortunately the koalas is in danger of extinction and  in one future I want to safe them and have one in my house.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Opinion essay: ''The Wall''

Activity class, day 10/11/2017

Love song