Youtber Girls.

                                                              
Hey!, I'm Cheryl.

I will talk about a very important topic for me. Recently we decided between my best friend and I make a youtube channel where teach people how we play video game and various topics. Why? Because my bet friend and I really like video games and we also love a youtuber called ElRubius , wich has been our inspiration. We will not engage this lifetime, but it's take a hobby that we passed well, and hope to have enough success, because so forth as well separate study , the benefits could be to pay our studies. Also in the world os to prove that girls can also do what the guys do in this world. I am thrilled to create this channel and do what I like with my bet friend. Take off your fears and forth! :D

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Opinion essay: ''The Wall''

Activity class, day 10/11/2017

Love song