My weekend

This weekend I went to the snow after a long time with my family.
I really like this experience because was a long time ago I don't touch and view the snow and more if I'm in holidays with my family.
I went to Font Romeau, a village of  France very beatifful with a lot of tourists, and it was very very cold. I was freezing!. I only state one day because I was stay in home at the 10 o clock for a birthday but the day in the snow was very engoying , I patinated, attak to my family with snowballs, go to sled..and finally before we left, I drink a hot cacaolat with my grandfather in the house of my uncle.
I hope to repeat this experiance because I don't have lot of holidays in family and I missed the snow and I'm happy because was the first time of my little sister saw the snow.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

News in levels

Activity class, day 10/11/2017